Tuesday, January 3, 2012

OIOI OI cptn eagle eyes stupid fruit bats

so aparently it was new ywears... wudda fooled me.. fuck all fireworks.. no riots n i still aint found my freak?? went to field day.. was awesome!!!!!!!! cept for the fact that i got ridiculed from the cops for what i was wearing.. yeh protect n serve my ass ya fuckin bitch... do u always look like a stup[id cunt that everyone hates when u go to work.. u do? ohhh how embarassing!!! dont get on my bad (doomsday) books or i will flip this shit n start a new battle of the roses in ozzy...

metallic hydrogen.

anyways i was tryiong to take this battle to the dance floor in which ppl wudnt get hurt but when push comes to shove n sugar turns to salt i aint to the put my hand put my hand out  to get snookered first. sorry fashion police that i caught ur eye not my fault uy think im sexy, i dont think im sexy... im only sexy with my freaks. a good cop is a naked cop. stop harrassing ppl who wanna have fun. u aint the light side either. im pretty sure ur hand that beats. ur the mind that confusses and ur the enemy.just like the tax man.
i will not conform to ur broad way of life, i will not be the asimilation of hipocracy, i will not be the elite, becuase i am equal.


now please tell me again and serve me with an adiquit answer u dumb fat cop.... if a noize complaint occurs.. what decible is the required level for a level of noize apropriate to the public???

answer~ u the level i think... a.k.a this is a law that has been made by paliment which is hear-say and can be a bent rule that cops use to dispears a party. if they cant give u a full adiquite answer for their own law they are enforcing.. they tell u if u dont serve ourt requestes we will lock u up and fine u??? what does it say about the parliment system... its ALL BULLSHIT!

so if u 'cops' dont even know the laws u are enforcing what the fuck are u doing callin me an idiot, when i know more about ur stupid noize rules than u do.. ohh p.s.
what the fuck are u doin in my house.. u arent invited.. FUCK OFF!

now for sum real shit... lets get these digeridoos hooked up to sum guitar FX!!!! n start sum real high voltage shit!
when the ears are bleeding the cats are feedin!

Experience radio show ep 70 hector valdes

The Seeking Utopia-The AsSocIaTIoN

Jason Jay-OK2spoon(Xtra Testosterone Remix)

happy new urn

No comments:

Post a Comment