Saturday, December 18, 2010

ITS SATURDAY NIGHT?



Gary Springs Hunting Club - Detroit (Part 2)
Alrighty its saturday night so i thought id change it for some reason.. Dr.Feelgood Says "its Tight in the pocket" ...

id have to say.. actually i cant..

so ill let the man himself ... As a baby I was left for dead in a disco, but I didn't die...



Munga:

Long time music producer and audio engineer, all in all I've produced mostly dance tracks, but a few other styles as well under the names Lou Teti, bgb, & the moves.
"Howdy kids. So here's part 2 of my DJ mix at the Gary Springs Hunting Club in Detroit this last weekend. Where is part 1, you ask? A ha! Try my other SC page for that (Lou Teti). Personally, I think part 1 is the betterer of the two, but feel free to let me know what you think.
Ok, now, I know what your're thinking... Culture Club? Really? Yeah, I don't even know what to say about that. I guess the devil made me do it... please forgive me."

DOWNLOAD Gary Springs Hunting Club - Detroit (Part 2)

Track List:
Get Down Saturday Night - Oliver Cheatham
Eagle (Botting Edit) - Steve Miller Band
Hypnotic (Disco Mix) - Faze Action
One To Pray To (Beg to Differ Remix) - Skiba & Snax
Generate Some Action - Fatback 4 Way
Miss Me Blind - Culture Club
Bunnies - Ka So Re
Wild Bitch - Social Disco Club
Saturday (JKriv Extra Edit) - Cunnie Williams
Shave Me, I'm Famous (Instrumental) - Space Ranger
Fan The Flame - Ron Basejam
Dream Out Loud - Lou Teti
Midas Touch - Midnight Star
Something Hot (Extended Version) - Lorenz Rhode feat. Snax
Chocolate Bar - Space Ranger
Gushing Climax (Lou Teti's Discoey Filth Remix) - Gazeebo

 

 

Munga   Brooklyn, NYC, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment