Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY



http://soundcloud.com/djtrux/sets/electro-house-productions-by-dj-trux


                DJ TRUX

Maximal Electro, Sintra, Portugal. I started djing 2 yrs ago... first (and of course) cause I love music... Electronic pref... And cause I hate to listen to first and last minutes of tunes.. only beats and claps mostly… some have nice intros. so I started playing the online game second life, i noticed there were live djs broadcasting from their homes and thought… why not... Got myself a Audio kontrol 1 + mac + traktor 3 and started broadcasting sets using 3 buttons and a knob. lol
I started to get more into it and got myself a mixer (midi controller for traktor pro) and traktor pro.
Later I made it to be a online dj on most important clubs inside the game, I play twice every week since 2 yrs now and I love it.
This year I started broadcasting sets on a online radio called
freemixdownloads.com and creating my own tunes!!..
In “Real Life” - Winner of Planet Deejays NewTalents 2009 contest @ disco Pessidonio – Figueira da Foz – Portugal…… Since 2 years I’ve been broadcasting live sets into Second Life the online game and now im getting “out of the box” and see what happens if I play live for real….. Wish u all the best of luck and thank you very much for taking u’re time to read & listen.. :)
Dj Trux



 

No comments:

Post a Comment